Thirty branch managers at ABC Supply Co. Inc. have been promoted to managing partners. Managing partners are distinguished leaders within the company and also join ABC Supply’s National Branch Advisory Board, which provides senior management with feedback on various topics.
To be selected as a managing partner, branch managers must meet requirements in the following areas:
- Associate development
- Customer satisfaction
- Branch performance
- Safety compliance
- Excellence in overall business practices
“These managing partners play an instrumental role in making ABC Supply a great company where our associates want to work and our customers want to do business,” says Keith Rozolis, ABC Supply’s president and chief executive officer. “They represent the best of the best, and their insight and leadership will help us ensure that ABC Supply continues to succeed.”
This year’s managing partners are:
- Jeff Apple of Columbus, Ohio
- Tommy Azpell of Nashville, Tenn.
- Craig Barnum of Waco, Texas
- Andrew Bindl of Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Josh Kimber of Harrisburg, Pa.
- Bill Klomp of Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Casper Kohlnhofer of Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Jim Brigham of South Bend, Ind.
- Kevin Clark of Tampa, Fla.
- Kevin Curley of Foxborough, Mass.
- Dustin Davis of Montgomery, Ala.
- Mark Dionne of Roseville, Calif.
- Eric Hunt of Tavares, Fla.
- Joy Jones of Pensacola, Fla.
- Matt Kelly of Cedar Knolls, N.J.
- Mike Noel of Charlotte, N.C.
- Benjamin Perez of Goleta, Calif.
- Dony Portillo of Rahway, N.J.
- Ben Poutre of Lincoln, Neb.
- Rick Recker of Minneapolis
- Kip Reinheimer of Annapolis, Md.
- Mike Rodriguez of Stamford, Conn.
- Greg Sager of Richmond, Va.
- Erich Schuerger of Pahrump, Nev.
- Craig Scott of Denver
- Coe Steele of Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Stephanie Underwood of Tampa, Fla.
- Adam Watson of Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Ray Wigent of West Chicago, Ill.
- Rob Woods of Pinellas Park, Fla.
The managing partners will continue to supervise their respective branches while taking on the additional responsibility of participating on the National Branch Advisory Board.