Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. announces the release of AMCA Publication 11-22, Certified Ratings Program Operating Manual.
AMCA Publication 11 is the operating manual for the AMCA International Certified Ratings Program (CRP), a globally recognized third-party program providing assurance that published data for air-movement and control products are accurate. AMCA Publication 11-22 supersedes AMCA Publication 11-16.
Changes to AMCA Publication 11 include:
- The addition of a procedure for certifying identical products.
- The addition of an allowance for approved third-party laboratories to perform check tests under the oversight of AMCA staff.
- Clarified and updated failed-check-test procedures.
- The addition of a requirement that AMCA staff review all electronic product-selection programs (EPSP) every 12 months.
- The addition of an allowance for approved third-party laboratories to perform tests.
- The addition of penalties for accumulated program violations.
- The addition of requirements for the use of QR codes.
- The addition of a requirement that AMCA-reviewed printouts of approved EPSP be included in the AMCA directory.
AMCA Publication 11-22 is available at no cost. To download a copy, click here.
For more information about AMCA Publication 11-22, contact Director of Publications and Standards Joe Brooks, P.E., at [email protected] or Senior Manager, Publications and Standards Shruti Kohli-Bhargava at [email protected]. For information about the AMCA CRP, contact Certified Ratings Program Manager Charlie Meyers at [email protected].
Be the first to comment on "AMCA Releases Certified Ratings Program Operating Manual"