The Build My Wall App is a comprehensive, searchable database of Firestone Building Products wall panels and systems where users can view 3-D renderings and obtain technical, installation and fastening details.
In the app, users can:
- Select products based on the ASHRAE defined climate zones.
- Apply International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) criteria based on location.
- Find the best National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 285 solution.
- Create mock projects and test alternative approaches to key wall construction issues.
- Save, upload and email technical information and job summary data for inclusion in specs.
Other features include the Product Selection Guide for the Enverge Cavity Wall System, which helps users narrow down the best products for their project and develop an NFPA 285-compliant wall system.
Additionally, there is an “Are You Forgetting Anything?” tab with supplementary material such as product compatibility documents for weather resistive barriers; information on how to maximize transitions from the wall to the roof; and the latest Hughes Report providing third party analysis of all Firestone Building Products NFPA 285-compliant assembly options. Furthermore, a Summary Page details the products a user chooses for a project and the technical information associated with those selections.