Belimo Americas released new ball valve assemblies with fail-safe and non-fail-safe actuators (PKR and PR series). These technologically advanced assemblies offer energy efficiency, easy installation, application flexibility, longevity and reliability for aggressive applications. The modulating, Multi-Function Technology (MFT) actuator models can be field customized to match the needs of the application. When the application requires a particular control, feedback signal, or running time (30-120 sec), MFT is the answer.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for fast programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- BACnet communication provides useful data for advanced BMS control sequences.
- Saves energy with less power consumption than currently available solutions.
- Zero leakage rating improves system performance with self-adjusting end stop design.
- Application flexibility with universal power supply input from 24 to 240 VAC.
Be the first to comment on "Ball Valve Assemblies Offer Fail-safe and Non-fail-safe Actuators"