CENTRIA has presented insulated metal panel technology and product innovations in its 2018 product catalog.
CENTRIA highlights additions, coatings, and product page updates to showcase its diverse range of insulated metal panel offerings.
“Our catalog not only features our product and system enhancements, but also places them in context, allowing architects, general contractors and building owners to visualize their applications in real-world scenarios,” says Julie Pawuk, marketing communications manager. “We are also excited to announce that our Formawall Dimension Series insulated metal panel system is now enhanced with halogen-free foam, delivering sustainability and performance.”
Product and system additions to the catalog include:
- Formawall Halogen-Free: An insulated panel system with halogen-free enhanced fire protection that comes standard.
- Intercept RZR modular metal panels: Offering sloped depth in both horizontal and vertical applications, with concealed fastener attachments for exterior walls and soffits.
- Intercept HLZ modular metal panels: Perforated modular metal panels with concealed fastener attachments for exterior walls and soffits.
- Celestial Effects coating system: PVDF coating systems in colors that shimmer in the light.
- Allura Natural Stone Series: Five, stone-inspired hues added to the line of matte, low-gloss finishes.