ROBAM introduces the W412 Ceramic Glass Cooktop to the North American market. The 30-inch drop-in, four-burner cooktop is designed as a functional statement piece for the kitchen and provides a powerful cooking experience for home cooks with two 2,300-watt burners and two 1,200-watt burners. Its contemporary black glass surface is easy to clean with the wipe of a cloth, and its removable stainless steel knobs are dishwasher safe.
The W412 Ceramic Glass Cooktop is ETL certified and includes four burners: two 9-inch, 2,300-watt burners for large pots and pans, and two 6.5-inch, 1,200-watt burners for lighter sustained cooking. The all-in-one, oil-free ceramic glass panel also provides three key safety features:
- Impact Resistance, for supporting heavier cookware such as alloy and iron pots
- Hot Surface Warning indicator to prevent accidental burns from touching the cooktop
- Automatic Shut-down to prevent a burner from overheating
- Warranty program offers in-home service for a year and parts coverage for two years
- Product dimensions:
- Cutout size: 29.6 x 20.2 (LxW)
- Product size: 30.7 x 21.3 x 2.8 (LxWxH)
Be the first to comment on "Ceramic Glass Cooktop Is a Functional Statement Piece"