Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced a technology update for circulators with the introduction of the COMPASS R. Featuring variable speed Design Envelope technology, Armstrong iECMTM motors, and quadratic pressure curves, the COMPASS R will minimize both energy costs and long-term operating costs.
Other features of the COMPASS R circulator include:
- High-efficiency dry rotor design
- Optimized hydraulics
- Replaceable mechanical seal
- Bolt-for-bolt connection compatibility with a range of installed 3-piece circulators
- Onboard control panel for selection of the appropriate operations mode and flow
- Release latch for adjustment of the display orientation and repairability
- Front-facing terminal block
- Large wiring chamber
- Complies with EEI<0.22
The COMPASS R offers multiple control options and an auto mode that adjusts the speed to match flow requirements. The Armstrong circulator is available in .25 hp to 1.5 hp models with a maximum flow rate of 225 GPM and maximum head of 65 feet.