S-5!, the inventor of engineered, manufactured, metal roof attachments, introduces its new electrical conduit clamp for metal roofs.
The new CanDuit clamp secures and supports chases and raceways, cable trays, gas piping, condensate lines and other round-shaped objects to metal roofs, in combination with any S-5! clamp or bracket, including the GripperFix utility mounting system.
Made from electro-zinc coated steel, the CanDuit clamp features two halves that clamp around the pipe or conduit with an EPDM liner pad that protects against abrasion and a threaded M8 stud that allows for attachment to S-5! products—providing easy, organized securement without scratching, corrosion or other damage to the roof.
The CanDuit can be used in residential and commercial settings for a range of applications, including electrical, solar, plumbing for gas or water, and condensate drainage.
CanDuit Key Features
- Available in 14 sizes with outer pipe diameters ranging from .79 inch (20 millimeters) to 4.6 inches (117 millimeters).
- Adjustability within each clamp enables minor size adjustment to secure most conduit and other piping.
- CanDuit’s M8 threaded shaft mounts directly to S-5!’s non-penetrating clamps for standing seam roofs and factory weatherproofed brackets for exposed-fastened roofs.
- Complete solution from a single source
- Secure and long-lasting
- Fits all S-5! clamps and brackets
- Easy installation
- Avoids scratches and corrosion
- Fewer components save costs
- Corrosion-resistant and durable
- 10-year warranty against manufactured defect