Sherwin-Williams is helping keep exterior projects on track—even with forecast rain or extreme temperatures—by introducing new Latitude Exterior Acrylic Latex with ClimateFlex Technology. The coating combines premium performance features with best-in-class weather-adaptive technology that deliver ideal results in various weather or moisture conditions.
Latitude paint is the newest exterior product to feature Sherwin-Williams ClimateFlex Technology, which encompasses Sherwin-Williams moisture resistance and ExtremeTemp Technology. It provides a smooth application in extreme temperatures ranging from 35 to 120 F for air, surface and material temperatures. In addition, it delivers exceptional early moisture resistance in as little as 30 minutes, even at 35 F.
- Stunning results with a durable finish that protects against peeling, cracking and dirt pickup in extreme climates to keep surfaces looking freshly painted
- Outstanding hide, coverage and block resistance that make it easy to achieve a nearly flawless finish in fewer coats
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Mildew resistant agents which inhibit the growth of mildew on the surface of the coating film
- Ability to tint in VinylSafe paint colors, allowing customers to choose a limited selection of darker colors formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to a sound stable vinyl substrate
Latitude Exterior Acrylic Latex is available in flat, satin and gloss sheens at Sherwin-Williams stores nationwide.
Be the first to comment on "Coating Offers Moisture and Heat Resistance"