Bacharach Inc. has announced the release of the PCA 400 portable combustion and emissions analyzer for commercial and industrial applications such as boilers, engines, generators.
The PCA 400 provides efficiency measurements and combustion emissions data during the fuel burning process that helps facilitate improved system performance, a reduction in energy consumption, and decreased emissions impact on the environment.
Key features of the PCA 400:
- Touch screen, physical navigation buttons and Bluetooth wireless connectivity, allow for remote operation in tough environments.
- Twelve-hour rechargeable and optional alkaline batteries keep the analyzer at the ready for all day operation.
- Measurement of key combustion gases, including CO, NO, NO2, and SO2.
- Automatic sensor protection for measurements.
- Five-year O2 sensor performance and warranty.
- Support for its pre-calibrated B-Smart sensors enabling sensor replacement in the field.
- Windows application for data collection and management, with built-in wireless printing for on-site report generation.
- On-board data logging for 500 measurements.
- Color-coded, single probe connector to make probe extensions secure
Engineered for ease-of-use in rugged environments.
Sensor protection and warranties for key combustion gases.
Data viewing options with wireless printing.
Rugged probe connections for quick and easy tests.
As an accessory to the PCA 400, Bacharach has also developed an active sample conditioner to remove water vapor from the stack gas sample, ensuring accurate results in commercial and industrial applications where NO2 and SO2 measurements are necessary.
The PCA 400 is available through the Bacharach global distributor network.