Featuring its ControlRoll Optics roll-out/snap-in lens that distributes, diffuses and delivers illumination up to 250 feet, SuperPlane 4 Recessed provides lines of light. The optically engineered ControlRoll continuous lens is designed to lay flat, run straight and shape output to emit either direct ambient light or direct asymmetric light ideal for wall washing.
SuperPlane 4 Recessed is eligible for shipping with several add-ons, including configurations with 90-degree mitered corners and integral occupancy-detection, photoelectric or multi-function Enlighted smart sensors.
Additional features of SuperPlane 4 Recessed:
- Energy-saving performance up to 110 lm/W
- Glare-free illumination with a UGR rating of 10 in typical applications
- Output options from 300 to 1200 delivered lumens
- CompleteSuite Color LED lamping options: 3000K, 3500K or 4000K CCT (80+ or 90+ CRI); 2700K-5700K tunable white; Color-changing RGB or RGB+White
- Integral 0-10 volt, DALI, DMX or Lutron drivers
- Dimming options down to 0 percent
- Flush, regressed and perimeter mounting options
- Installation into T-grid, slot, Techzone, wood and metal ceilings
SuperPlane 4 Recessed is one of several SuperPlane models scheduled to be rolled out in 2018. Suspended and surface-mount 4-inch models will be introduced, with recessed, suspended and surface-mount 2.5-inch models to follow thereafter.