The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2022, issued a call for abstracts for presentations for its highly regarded technical program. The 30-plus educational sessions, state-of-the-art expo hall, and professional networking opportunities take place April 19-22, 2022 at the Caribe Royale, Orlando, FL.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Building envelope/enclosures
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Testing, adjusting, & balancing or other specialty testing
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
- Commissioning of specific market sectors (e.g. health care, education, data centers)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage etc.)
- Building & facility safety and wellness issues relating to HVAC
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Water management and conservation
- Occupancy wellness issues and sustainability
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics
- Business-oriented presentations related to commissioning and energy management
CxEnergy has placed an Abstract Submission Form on its website for submitting presentation topics and speaker information. Deadline for submission is September 30, 2021. For more information, email [email protected] or call (202) 737-7775.
CxEnergy technical presentations will be approved for the following CEUs: AIA (LU), USGBC LEED General Education CE, CxA CE, EMP CE, and AABC (TBE & TBT) CE. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
Nearly 200 free videos on industry best practices, including the ones from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel. CxEnergy is presented by the Authorities in Building Performance: AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), Associated Air Balance Council (AABC), and Energy Management Association (EMA).
Be the first to comment on "CxEnergy Issues Call for Abstracts"