Move from a seated position to standing with the press of a lever. HON’s Directional desktop device turns any work surface into a sit-to-stand workstation, allowing users to move throughout the workday and choose the height that fits them best.
Directional attaches to any existing desk or table without modifying the base or frame — transforming a static space into a solution that encourages activity and movement throughout the day.
Additionally, the desktop device includes a platform for laptops and monitors and a smaller surface for the keyboard and mouse, which frees up space for work and personal items.
- Attaches to any work surface with a depth of 20-30 inches
- Lever-operated height adjustment allows for easy-to-control movement
- Available in three models to accommodate a laptop, a free-standing monitor and single or dual monitor arms
- Black work surface coordinates with any type or color of desk
- Beveled edges provide additional comfort when typing
- Keyboard tray moves 2 inches below work surface in seated position and up to 14.75 inches above work surface in standing position
To see how Directional turns any work surface into a sit-to-stand solution, visit the website.