Ideal for professionals and contractors looking to power tools, lights and other equipment, the XD5000E is uniquely engineered for the rugged demands associated with construction job sites and agricultural applications. Specifically, the sturdy steel frame provides added durability while the Tier IV compliant, industrial-grade diesel engine offers a more efficient unit that requires less maintenance.
Easy, hassle-free start-up is achieved thanks to the single-touch electric start. Plus, the large-capacity 12-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge provides a long runtime of 32 hours at 50 percent load, which reduces job site interruptions from having to continuously refuel.
Generac also incorporates its patented TruePower Technology, which allows electricity to be generated with low total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of electronics and equipment.
Other professional features include:
- Heavy-duty industrial-grade diesel engine, complete with low-oil shutdown.
- An integrated lifting eye for easy transportation and security on job sites.
- A durable, fully welded 1 1/4-inch steel frame to maximize durability.
- An hour meter that tracks maintenance intervals.
- Four, 120V 20A GFCI outlets; One 120V 30A Twist Lock; One 120/240 20A Twist Lock.
- 120/240V selector, allowing full 120V power or 120/240V power output.
- CARB certified.
- Portability kit sold separately (wheel and handle).