The Energy Management Association (EMA) will conduct a Virtual O&M Training for engineers and facility managers on Oct. 5-6, 2022, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern. This eight-hour course is a must have for building engineers and facility managers who want to implement basic principles aimed at improving energy efficiency and system performance. Attendees operating in Maryland are eligible for an incentive rebate of up to 80 percent of enrollment costs from participating utility companies. Visit this page to learn more.
- Energy Audits & Building Tune-up Program Requirements
- Energy Consumption, Documentation and Analysis; Energy Balance, Baseline, and Benchmarking
- No Cost/Low-Cost Strategies for Building Energy Savings
- Monitoring Building Performance & Ensuring Maintaining Saving through MBCx
- Evaluating ECMs, Calculating Return on Investment & Prioritization of Energy Savings Measures
Event: Virtual O&M Training for Engineers & Facility Managers
Sponsor: Energy Management Association
When: October 5-6, 2022 (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern both days)
Registration Information: Online registration EMA website, Telephone: (202) 737-1334
EMA is dedicated to providing education, training, and certification to energy management professionals for the benefit of the building owner. EMA administers an Energy Management Professional (EMP) certification that features a commissioning-based curriculum that maximizes energy efficiency and optimization of buildings.