Espen Technology has published a white paper titled, “Buyers Guide For Type C Drivers: Programmable vs. Field Adjustable LED Drivers.” The guide assists facility managers, contractors, and distributors, who are considering a Type C TLED retrofit, in selecting between the latest programmable vs. field adjustable driver options.
Topics covered in the guide:
- What are the different TLED system types (A, B, C, Hybrid A/B, DE)?
- What are the pros & cons of each TLED system type?
- What are the programmable and field adjustable Type C drivers?
- What features do the programmable and field adjustable drivers have?
- How to choose between the programmable and field adjustable drivers?
- How each of these Type C drivers are wired to the TLEDs?
“We have seen market confusion in understanding the difference between our programmable and field adjustable Type C drivers. This buyers’ guide explains the differences and advises the reader on selecting the best driver for their situation. I encourage any facility manager considering a retrofit to TLEDs to read this guide,” says John Clancy, SVP of Sales & Marketing at Espen. To obtain a free PDF copy of the guide, email [email protected], with Buyers Guide For Type C Drivers in the subject line.