Manufactured by KWC in Unterkulm, Switzerland, the series consists of three faucets, all with water-saving flow rates of 1.8 gallons per minute at 60 psi (pounds per square inch).
- The smallest unit is a bar faucet with a “reach” (front to back) of 6-1/2 inches, featuring an attractive, gooseneck, swivel-spout design that rotates 160 degrees.
- The two larger models—a full-sized kitchen faucet (reach: 8-7/8 inches) and a prep faucet (7-3/16 inches)—come equipped with a curved, pull-out spray that nestles comfortably into the hand, its use is fully intuitive, regardless of its position or function.
Magnetically docked to the 360-degree swivel spout, the spray extends nearly 2 feet, while locking tightly back into place with a click when returned to its fully retracted position. Two spray settings are offered: an aerated Neoperl Cascade and a needle spray.
KWC SAROS is hygienic, as well, because it is easy to clean.
- The two larger faucets incorporate a practical feature called KWC JETCLEAN to reduce lime deposits. As water flows through the pull-out spray, the outlets in its faceplate, made of a soft but resilient material, expand to prevent deposits from accumulating.
- Any deposits that remain are easily removed, thanks to a quick-fastening mechanism called TAC (Turn And Clean) that permits the faceplate to be unscrewed, cleaned and reinserted, all without tools.
- Finally, the transitions at the comparatively few joints on the KWC SAROS are seamless and therefore easy to wipe clean, with no protruding edges that might collect dirt.
Designed and manufactured to exacting quality standards, the new KWC SAROS faucets turn technological innovation into safe and smooth functionality. For example:
- All three models operate with a low-profile lever, which uses an innovative sliding mechanism and moves smoothly in three different directions to control flow and temperature. The lever can be positioned on the left, the right or even at the front, depending on user preference.
- Water temperature is controlled by pulling the lever forward for colder water, or pushing it away for hot—opposite the way most faucets operate. This new, common-sense feature is designed to protect young children from coming in contact with excessively hot water.
- The TouchControl feature on the pull-out spray guarantees user safety at all times. Because the spray never becomes hot, there is no danger of being burned.
- The KWC faucet 2.5 cartridge with ceramic-disc technology ensures that water flow and temperature can be continuously adjusted with total reliability and safety.
Available in chrome and splendure stainless steel finishes, all three spouts leave plenty of space underneath, so that even high-sided pans can be manipulated and filled comfortably.
Be the first to comment on "Faucets Are Modern, Self-cleaning and Ergonomically Designed"