When It Comes to HVAC, What Do You Want to Know?
In the next several issues, retrofit magazine will highlight various HVAC technologies and strategies you can implement in your commercial building or residence to reduce your energy use and carbon footprint. The magazine also will demonstrate methods to improve indoor air quality and conserve potable water through HVAC equipment.
For example, you can expect to read articles about the following HVAC retrofit technologies:
- Variable frequency drives
- Energy recovery ventilators
- Building automation systems
- Thermostats (programmable, intelligent and internet accessible)
- Economizers (air and waterside)
- Zoning (air and water)
- Heat pumps (air-cooled, water source and geothermal)
- Solar water heating
- Variable refrigerant flow
- Dedicated outdoor air systems
- Temperature-reset strategies
- High-efficiency boilers
- Instantaneous water heaters
- Demand-controlled ventilation
- Cooling-tower water conservation
What would you like to see this magazine cover when it comes to mechanical equipment? Please send us a note at [email protected].
Be the first to comment on "Getting Started with HVAC Retrofits"