Werner has announced the ProForm SP Full Body harness with SwitchPoint technology, designed for post-fall safety and rescue. The new high-performing harness was developed for specialized professionals and takes the Werner patented “Chair in the Air” technology to the next level by providing fast and easy activation before rescue workers arrive. It features a hip level deployment cord that makes activation simple and puts the suspended worker into a comfortable seated position with freedom of movement for improved rescue operations.
Higher Level Safety for Higher Level Work
Werner was first to market and currently there is no other harness available that provides this type of immediate and controlled post-fall relief in case of an accident. Engineered with patented built-in safety features and manufactured with precision craftsmanship, the user can easily activate the dorsal D-Ring of the harness, which immediately transitions from back to front for easier access. Professionals that have a traumatic fall experience are now allowed more freedom of movement for improved rescue. The athletic design of the harness is made with fabrics that breath and conform to the user’s body to provide all day comfort and productivity on the job site. The comfort and freedom of movement also reduce the chance of harnesses being modified or misused by the user.
Additional product highlights:
- Evenly distributed weight to reduce the effects of suspension trauma.
- Features patented SwitchPoint suspension technology.
- Specially designed leg straps for freedom of movement.
- SRL bumper protects the users lower back from contact when wearing personal SRL’s.
- Manufactured with enhanced padding and moisture wicking mesh lining that rolls over the edge of the pad for heat reduction and maximum comfort.
- Aluminum Cam Torso Adjuster provides easy adjustment for the ultimate fit.
- Comes equipped with a stamped steel chest D-Ring and integrated gear loops.
The Werner ProForm SP harnesses are available nationally online and in-stores at professional distributors.
Be the first to comment on "Harness Provides Post-fall Relief in the Event of an Accident"