The high temp sump pump is designed to handle applications where liquids are too hot for conventionally built submersible pumps. This includes wastewater coming from high temperature processes like boiler blow down and hot water rinses in the commercial plumbing market. With the capacity to handle liquids up to 200 F, the versatile sump pump is built to pump corrosive, non-corrosive, and clear or solid laden liquids.
The new sump pump also offers the industry’s only silicon carbide mechanical seal faces and all cast iron construction. Additional features include:
- Cast iron, semi-open impeller featuring non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- Cast iron volute casing type for maximum efficiency and 2-inch NPT discharge
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel shaft with a threaded design
- Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation
- 300 Series stainless-steel fasteners
- 200 F Continuous duty rating
- Capable of running dry without damage to components
- Fully submerged in high-grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer, the single-phase motor features class B insulation. The motor also has built-in overload with automatic reset and offers SJOOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords rated for high temperatures.
Additional specifications for the pump include:
- Solids handling capabilities 3/4 inch maximum
- Capacities up to 70 GPM
- Total head up to 27 feet TDH
- NEMA three-prong grounding plugs
Be the first to comment on "High Temperature Sump Pump Is Submersible"