Solite Inc. has introduced its self-contained Lighting Energy Ecosystem, providing blended, balanced daylight and daylight spectrum light through a variety of aesthetically pleasing, proprietary light fixtures.
Patented Solite Technology embraces hybrid lighting with a holistic approach that merges diverse technologies together with smart systems integration. The result is scalable, cost-effective commercialization, not typically accomplished by any one technology alone. The Solite approach serves to maximize savings in the cost of electricity used for lighting using true off-grid functionality.
The company is targeting commercial, industrial and institutional interior spaces, including commercial office, retail, government and educational facilities, but Solite, Inc., also provides renewable lighting energy solutions for a variety of specialized industrial and military applications.
With its first operational system installed at Sky Harbor International Airport last year, Solite is currently engaging a limited number of diverse clients to participate in the rollout of its 2013 pilot program planned for Q2.
Design features of Solite Technology include:
- Proprietary, multi-vessel rooftop arrays that gather daylight and transport it directly into to building interiors
- Sophisticated low-voltage control and DC architecture—in switching, dimming, occupancy and daylight sensing, and light-balancing capabilities
- Advanced energy-storage management
- Interface options for control integration with facilities management software platforms
- Power to all interior fixtures with built-in redundancies, making for a lighting source that is fail-safe, secure and dependable
Be the first to comment on "Hybrid Lighting System for Off-grid Functionality"