The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) has announced the election by the membership of new officers and board members for the calendar year 2019 and Chris Lippmann with HDSupply as its president. To support Lippmann, the ICRI membership also elected the following officers:
- President-Elect – Mark LeMay, AIA, JQ Engineering LLP
- Vice President – Elena Kessi, Aquafin Building Product Systems
- Treasurer – John McDougall, Baker Roofing Co. Inc.
- Secretary – Pierre Hébert, MAPEI
Ralph C. Jones, P.E. served as president in 2018 and will continue his service on the board as immediate past-president.
The terms began on Jan. 1, 2019, for a one year period.
Fred Goodwin, BASF, will continue serving as an ex-officio member of the Executive Committee in his role as Chair of the Technical Activities Committee (TAC).
In addition to the president and officers, the membership voted in the following new board members who began serving three-year terms on Jan. 1, 2019, ending on Dec. 31, 2021:
- Pat Gallagher, PULLMAN
- Dan Wald, BASF Construction Systems
- Jim Spiegel, Alchemy-Spetec
- Rick Edelson, Edelson Consulting Group LLC
- David Marofsky – MAPEI Corp. was re-elected to a three-year term ending Dec. 31, 2021
“It is an incredible honor to be elected president of the International Concrete Repair Institute for 2019. ICRI has and will always strive to be recognized as the leading resource in the concrete repair Industry. I am excited to lead and continue our tradition of making the built world safer and longer lasting.” Lippmann states. “Outgoing ICRI president Ralph Jones has worked tirelessly to ensure that ICRI is in a great position to continue to make a positive impact on the industry. I speak for the entire membership of ICRI when I thank Ralph for his leadership and strong direction through the past year of change and improvement of our organization. I also want to thank the returning board members and the newly elected executive committee officers and board of directors’ members in advance for their time and commitment toward achieving ICRI’s strategic vision. I look forward to another great year of expanded and enhanced programs relating to the institute’s strategic pillars of Professional development, Industry leadership, Organizational credibility and Organizational strength.”
The returning board members whose terms were not up for re-election include:
Terms Ending in 2019:
- Jon Connealy – Logan Contractors Supply Inc.
- Paul Farrell, Carolina Restoration & Waterproofing Inc., a C.A. Lindman Co.
- Andy Garver – PULLMAN
- Julius Hader – Bengoa Construction Inc.
- Brian MacNeil – Kryton International Inc.
Terms Ending in 2020:
- Jason Coleman – O’Donnell & Naccarato Inc.
- Pete Haveron – Texas Concrete Restoration Inc.
- Adam Hibshman – Valcourt Exterior Building Services
- Kevin Robertson – King Packaged Materials Co.
- Ingrid Rodriguez – Ingrid Shawn Cooperation