igloocompany, a Singapore-based smart access solutions provider, has been named a Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022 Innovation Awards Honoree for its Retrofit Lock. The first mobile app-enabled smart lock that utilizes pogo pins, the Retrofit Lock fits over thumbturns and keys, so it can be retrofitted over existing configurations and works offline for enhanced reliability and security. igloocompany’s product was selected among a record 1,800 submissions for the 2022 CES Innovation Awards program and will be one of many of the company’s innovations on display at the upcoming CES exhibition in Las Vegas on Jan. 5-8.
“Since our company’s inception in 2015, our team has taken on a pivotal role to create innovative and advanced keyless access solutions for smarter homes, rental and vacation properties, and enterprise verticals to improve efficiencies,” says Matthew Ng, chief product officer of igloocompany. “We’re honored that one of our products has been recognized with a CES 2022 Innovation Award, and we are eager to showcase and provide education about the scope of our full-stack solutions at the upcoming CES exhibition. Attendees will gain insight into the reasons our products are recognized worldwide for their sleek, secure, and integrative features that have advanced, and will continue to advance, smart access.”
igloocompany will host an exhibitor suite during CES 2022 featuring 20 of its latest keyless access innovations, including, but not limited to:
- Padlock E – The ideal solution to secure high-value assets or rooms. Access options include PIN codes and Bluetooth keys that are time-sensitive to provide greater control over different users. Integrates with the igloodeveloper app and dashboard for increased customization.
- Padlock Lite – Designed to be the smallest and lightest lock in the product line. Compatible with the Apple Watch, this lock easily secures personal belongings like bags, lockers, sheds and more. Coming soon in Spring 2022.
- Keybox 3E – Provides visibility for property managers to manage access on a scalable level. The smart lockbox offers a spacious interior to store keys, access cards, car key fobs, and more for easy retrieval.
- IoT Deadbolt – Integrated connectivity to secure high-value assets and important facilities in large-scale infrastructure industries; or provide visibility on demand for property managers to manage access on a scalable level.
- Bridge – Designed for users to control their igloohome locks remotely. Get real-time notifications of access activities, or let guests in from wherever they are. Coming soon in early 2022.
“Since our first product launch, we’ve sold over 100,000 locks with 3.5 million accesses created in over 100 countries,” says Edgar Chin, chief commercial officer of igloocompany. “The recent establishment of our United States team is a testament of our continued commitment to leading innovation and broadening access based on direct input from our customers. Our secure technology for interoperability across multiple systems in property management and infrastructure industries will be a key area of growth for our business in the years to come.”
In addition to product and technology demonstrations, igloocompany’s knowledgeable team will be on-site at CES 2022 to connect with attendees and share what’s to come for smart access within the industries served.
To stay connected with igloocompany’s product and technology displays, announcements, and more offered at CES 2022, follow the up-to-the-minute happenings shared online at igloocompany.co, facebook.com/igloohomeco, and the media resources page.
To learn about the CES 2022 Innovation Awards honorees, including product descriptions and photos, visit CES.tech/innovation.
Be the first to comment on "igloocompany Wins CES Innovation Award for Its Retrofit Lock"