Builders, code officials, insulation contractors, architects and building scientists now have a new resource to rely on for insulation knowledge. The Insulation Institute is a central gathering place for all building products professionals and users. Its website, blog, case studies and fact sheets educate the industry with the information to make confident insulation choices.
This newly developed resource provides factual, up-to-date information about fiberglass and mineral wool. Visitors will find a wealth of facts, data and benefits on these two insulation types, including educational videos, product and performance literature and frequent blog posts with the latest industry insights.
The Insulation Institute also features a panel of industry experts, who will contribute to the blog, future webinars and other resources. The Insulation Institute expert panel includes:
- JR Babineau, building scientist for Johns Manville
- Clarke Berdan II, R&D leader for Owens Corning
- Rocky Boyer, North American manager, Energy Design Centre for Roxul Inc.
- Charles Cottrell, vice president, technical services for the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)
- Lucas Hamilton, manager, building science applications for CertainTeed Corp.
- Scott Miller, director of sustainability for Knauf Insulation
- Jim Shriver, director of technical services for Thermafiber Inc.
- Tyler Stuettgen, R&D director for Guardian Insulation
Education and knowledge are critical for success in the insulation industry, and the Insulation Institute aims to keep professionals current on the information they need to build high-performance insulation systems in the most progressive builds.
Be the first to comment on "Insulation Institute Is Launched to Educate about Fiberglass and Mineral Wool"