Ohio-based building materials manufacturer Isaiah Industries has launched a new podcast series named Construction Disruption: Uncovering The Future Of Building And Remodeling.
Hosted by Todd Miller, Isaiah Industries’ CEO, Construction Disruption is a weekly program aimed at helping leaders in the design and construction fields understand where the $1.6 trillion North American construction industry has been and where it’s going. Released twice monthly, the podcast is available on all major podcast platforms including Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon Music and YouTube, as well as at www.construction-disruption.com.
“Anyone in the construction or remodeling business knows how tenuous success can be, especially during times of uncertainty. Our goal is to help professionals explore new ways to stay ahead of the game and thrive in business,” Miller says. “Whether you’re new to the built industry or very experienced, it is always those who are in the know that set the trends, lead the way and reap the benefits.”
Miller, alongside Co-host Seth Heckaman, Isaiah Industries’ sales manager, will interview top experts and forward-thinkers in a conversation-like format that fosters fun and informative dialogue about topics like practice, design trends, products and technology. Guests will also include experts from outside the construction industry who can shed light on trends and the process of change. The first five guests include:
· Mark Mitchell, building material guru and marketing expert
· Derek Hodgin: structural engineer focused on forensic study of construction failures
· Paula Parker, alchemist and consultant, thought leader on the subject of change
· Dr. Jordan Clark, assistant professor in Sustainable Buildings, The Ohio State University
· Evan Troxel, architect and host of the Archispeak podcast