Laminators Inc. now offers an AIA-approved course titled, “Specifying ACM Installation Systems”. The course offers 1.00 LU/HSW CEU credit through the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
With many different options in designing a high-performance aluminum composite material (ACM) wall panel assembly, Laminators’ new course, Specifying ACM Installation Systems, will provide information on the wall system, differences in ACM panels and installation systems, as well as discuss considerations for selecting a product and system.
During this course, the following learning objectives will be addressed:
- Identify the basic elements of an exterior ACM wall panel assembly
- Discuss considerations for selecting continuous insulation
- Understand the various core materials in ACM panels
- Understand the different types of ACM installation systems
- Discuss considerations for selecting an ACM panel and installation system
To receive credit, you are required to attend a one-hour webinar presented by Laminators.