The Portfolio LED cylinders are available in both uplight and downlight or downlight only configurations for interior and exterior needs in hospitality, retail, institutional, healthcare and commercial spaces.
The 2-inch LED cylinders can dim down to one percent. Dimming LED products reduces the light output but doesn’t change the color as it does when dimming standard incandescent sources. The D2W technology performs comparably to halogen sources, providing light at full power of 3000 Kelvin (K) and dimming to 1850K.
The Portfolio 2-inch cylinder family offers a choice of:
- 500, 1000, 1500 or 2000 lumens packages
- 15-, 25-, 40- or 55-degrees light beam distributions
- Six color temperatures including 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K
- 80, 90 or 97 CRI options
- An integral reflector available in nine finishes
- Matte black, white, bronze and silver paint exterior colors
The Portfolio 2-inch light-emitting diode cylinders are rated for 50,000 hours at 70 percent lumen maintenance. The products are ENERGY STAR certified.