LG Electronics USA Air Conditioning Technologies has expanded technology roadshow with a second mobile LG Power of Excellence showroom providing customers across the U.S. another opportunity for a hands-on experience with its air conditioning technologies.
The 30-foot-long mobile showroom features LG air conditioning innovations suited for residential and light commercial applications. The roadshow augments the first LG mobile showroom launched this spring featuring products designed for commercial applications, which is still touring the U.S. The goal of the mobile showrooms is to help educate contractors, distributors and building owners across the country about advances in both ducted and duct-free LG HVAC systems.
“Expanding our technology roadshow demonstrates a commitment to keep customers abreast of the latest technologies. The second mobile showroom is a means to allow them to experience LG innovations for the residential and light commercial marketplace firsthand,” says Dale Fields, director of distribution sales, Air Conditioning Technologies, LG Electronics USA. “We offer a range of products and technologies to suite a variety of projects, regardless of location or climate, and we’re proud to bring those solutions to our customers through this interactive experience.”
Starting in Seattle, the LG roadshow is scheduled to make stops this fall in Portland, Ore., Dallas, Austin, Texas, and Houston – and then move east for the remainder of the year. The second LG experience roadshow features more than a dozen technologies for the residential and light commercial marketplace, including outdoor units, indoor units and controls.
LG MultiSITETM Remote Controller
- The roadshow will feature the LG MultiSITE Remote Controller, a customizable user interface that allows system managers to configure functionality and home screen appearance to meet the needs of a specific zone. First launched at AHR Expo 2017, the MultiSITE Remote Controller is part of LG’s MultiSITE Controls Suite and represents the future of controls for the HVAC industry. Also on display are third-party thermostats that can be integrated into LG systems using the LG Dry Contact solution, offering contractors the flexibility to install the solution that meets their customer’s needs.
Art Cool Premier
- The LG Art Cool Premier wall-mount duct-free split system is an efficient air-conditioning unit. The outdoor unit features an inverter compressor which consumes less energy than conventional air conditioners. The inverter compressor ramps up or down to match the outdoor temperature load and provides control based on each room’s set point. When the selected temperature is reached, the inverter compressor operates at a low speed to maintain comfort level instead of continuing to cycle on and off, using less energy.
- Earning the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2017 designation, the LG Art Cool Premier system also features LGRED Heat Technology which provide heating performance with 100 percent capacity down to -5 degrees Fahrenheit and low ambient heating operations down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring comfort and efficiency during cold winter months. It offers one of the highest SEER ratings in its class and works with a number of LG controls, allowing the end-user to wirelessly connect, control and monitor the indoor unit functions and features through a smart phone app.
Art Cool Gallery
- LG provides owners the opportunity to express an individual sense of style while cooling or heating multiple rooms with the duct-free Art Cool Gallery. This indoor model allows the user to display an image in the customizable frame. Key features of the Art Cool Gallery include remote control operation, natural air flow and auto operation modes. It maintains a quiet sound for both indoor and outdoor units. The LG Art Cool Gallery Inverter duct-free split system provides comfort and an aesthetic for all-season comfort.
Multi V S
- The Multi V S is a 5-ton heat recovery unit that operates single phase power, designed to provide energy efficiency and the versatility of simultaneous heating and cooling. Requiring only single-phase power, the 5-ton Multi V S now offers home and business owners across the country more energy-efficient air conditioning options than before.
The LG Power of Excellence roadshow will preview a variety of forthcoming products and technologies from LG for residential and light commercial applications that provide flexibility and customization to ensure comfort regardless of season or location, including in extreme cold climates.
“LG remains committed to providing outstanding support to our customer base through innovative outreach efforts like this mobile roadshow, as well as through the industry-leading LG Excellence Contractor Program,” Fields says. The program equips contractors with the tools and resources they need to complete projects, build relationships and serve as leaders in the industry. Contractors achieve this recognition through a series of online classes and hands-on, instructor-led training courses in training facilities across the country.
To participate in the LG Power of Excellence roadshow, contractors can contact their local LG representative for the schedule.
Be the first to comment on "LG Expands Roadshow with Second Mobile Showroom"