A-Light has announced the launch of its WGD9 Wall Grazer family of luminaires. WGD9 has been designed to highlight wall textures with a narrow beam of light without shadows or hotspots.
Featuring reflector optic technology and a clear acrylic diffuser, WGD9 delivers high performance light evenly to graze the wall consistently with minimal hotspots or dead zones. WGD9’s custom engineered precision optics provide a 7 degree beam that enhances surface textures from ceiling to floor.
WGD9 is installed 3-inches into the ceiling, concealing it from view to make the interaction between light, space and wall texture the focal point. The WGD9 works between the ceiling and wall to help to create an open, flowing effect that feels airy, light and futuristic. And because the fixture is hidden from view, it doesn’t compete with other room elements.
- Precision engineered optics with 7 degree beam
- Up to 1091 delivered lumens per feet (high output version)
- Efficacy of 112 lumens per watt
- 3000K, 3500K and 4000K standard CCT offering with 90 CRI
- Universal voltage range: 120V – 227V. Also available in 347V
- Standard 0-10V dimming (down to 1 percent)
- Lifetime >50,000 hours
- Available in lengths of 1-foot increments. 90 degree non-illuminated transitions are available through collaboration with its Design Assist team
- Emergency circuit or battery option
- Occupancy, photocell, daylight sensor options
- Extended end cap option
- Aluminum housing for durability