The kit’s premium-grade duct and fittings are designed and selected for the North American commercial building and luxury home market and include: four 4-foot-long lengths totaling 13 feet (4 meters), three couplers, wall inlet, end fitting, 90-degree flat elbow, zip ties and rust-proof SAE 304 stainless steel fastener screws. All duct and fittings fit orderly into a compact 58- by 12- by 4-inch ((147- by 30- by 10-centimeter) stackable cardboard packaging and accommodates 85 percent of air conditioning industry applications.
Like all Slimduct products, the kit’s contents are UV, weather and scratch resistant. They are constructed of heavy-duty PVC extruded lengths and injection-molded fittings, which have undergone laboratory tests that surpass the stringent tensile and bending strength outlaid by Japanese Industry Standard (JIS) K-6745 and K-7203, respectively. The duct and fittings feature an easy-to-clean glossy white surface and either a 3-inch-deep (77-millimeter) or 4-inch-deep (100-millimeter) profile, the latter of which accommodates thicker insulated line sets used in warmer climates.
Other Slimduct Lineset Protection Cover Kit features are:
- Two-color red/black box’s exterior depicts descriptive illustrations of duct and fittings content.
- Requires no additional brackets, fasteners or hardware for installation.
- Applicable to indoor, as well as outdoor line set concealment and protection.
- Easy precursor for wholesalers to eventually stock and display Slimduct’s full line of line set protection.
- Both sizes easily conceal condensate hose, thermostat wire and power wiring, in addition to line sets.
- Suitable for temperatures -80 F to 140 F.
- Easily stacked on service trucks, as well as distributor shelves.
- Available from most HVAC wholesale distributors.
Be the first to comment on "Line Set Cover Kit Provides All Necessary Duct and Fittings"