Linetec has revealed its new message, Single Source Solution, for architectural finishing, along with a new website and printed literature.
“Customers rely on Linetec as a single source solution for their architectural aluminum needs according to the research insights gained in creating our new website. Building on this reputation and recognition, we are incorporating the Single Source Solution message into all of our marketing materials,” explains Linetec marketing manager, Tammy Schroeder.
“As the largest finishing company of architectural aluminum products in the U.S., Linetec’s ability to provide the core finishing needs of both paint and anodize, along with its wide range of specialty finishes and many other services both upstream and downstream of the finishing process help our customers save time and money,” says Rick Marshall, Linetec’s president.
The website, Linetec.com, provides an overview of its paint, anodize and specialty finishes, as well as specifications, processes, quality and environmental considerations, maintenance guidelines, warranty information, and color charts. The online Select and Spec tool, and request forms for samples and quotes, are available on demand. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and answers are detailed throughout the site.
- The Paint section highlights the choice of colors in all architectural finish types; 70 percent fluoropolymer, 50 percent fluoropolymer and baked enamel paints.
- The Anodize section emphasizes the durability and longevity of these metal finishes.
- Specialty Finishes showcases such custom options as Brushed Stainless Anodize, Copper Anodize, Wood Grain finishes and textured Terra Cotta coatings.
- The Services section describes its offering of customer material warehousing (Linetec Managed Inventory); thermal improvement services (both thermal strut and poured-and-debridged); aluminum stretch forming; flat sheets; brake metal and fabrication; on-site repair and restoration; and route trucking services.
- The Company section shares the Linetec history, mission, values and contacts. This section also connects visitors to regular news updates and blog posts.
Visitors can explore further with links to the Linetec Careers section and job postings, its Customer Portal to password-protected customer specific information, its multiple social media options, and its Architectural Resource Center with access to three-part guide specifications, forms and literature.
Reflecting the same design and Single Source Solution message as its website, a collage of literature from Linetec also is available. To request a printed copy or for additional information on Linetec, please call (888)717-1472 or email [email protected].
Be the first to comment on "Linetec Website is a Single Source Solution for Architectural Finishing"