Lutron Electronics has announced the winners of its 2016 5-Star Lighting Showroom Awards. The awards honor lighting showrooms that provide an experience for customers to see and feel Lutron products, actively engaging and intriguing their clients. These honorees join a group of 48 showrooms awarded this honor since the program’s inception. Winners were announced at an awards dinner held during the Lightovation event in Dallas.
The 2016 5-Star Showroom winners are:
- 1.Best Caséta Wireless Display – Passion Lighting, Grapevine, Texas
Passion Lighting uses voice control to align with the growing consumer awareness for these types of solutions.
- 2.Shade Project of the Year – Lighting Concepts, Lewiston, Maine
Lighting Concepts used a combination of wired and battery-powered Triathlon shades to meet style, budget, and window depth requirements. The shades installed on all 32 windows delivered privacy to each room.
- 3.Connected Home Project of the Year – Lighting First, Bonita Springs, Fla.
These homeowners had a vision of a full remodel of their 6,000-square-foot home on Ft. Meyers Beach that would emphasize the views and incorporate technology to create an indoor/outdoor environment.
- 4.Home Systems Largest Sales Increase – Feldman Brothers, Paterson, N.J.
Feldman Brothers had the largest sales increase based on actual dollars year over year. Overall market penetration for the connected home category is still relatively small, presenting an opportunity for years to come.
- 5.Lutron Vision Award – Connecticut Lighting, Hartford, Conn.
Connecticut lighting was responsible for promoting, selling, demonstrating and installing Lutron solutions in a visionary fashion. From product and business conversations, industry trends, needs, and obstacles, Connecticut Lighting is impacting the Lutron vision.
- 6.5-Star Showroom of the Year – The Lighting Design Center at Warshauer Electric, Tinton Falls, N.J.
The Lighting Design Center showroom is committed to providing their customers with a Lutron experience. Their latest update helps them promote and merchandise Lutron’s full line of shading solutions including dual roller shades, blackouts, Triathlon, pleated, venetians, draperies and romans. All shades are controlled by either Caseta Wireless or RA2, enabling their customers to experience almost any shade variation.
To be considered a 5-star Lutron showroom, associates must be proficient in seven Lutron product categories:
- Satin Colors, metal, and glass finishes
- Dimming LEDs
- Energy-saving solutions – sensors and timers
- Caséta Wireless systems
- Whole home solutions: RadioRA 2 or HomeWorks QS
- Serena and Sivoia QS Triathlon battery powered shades
- Ivalo LED lighting