Metal roof underlayment is a self-adhering, modified composite underlayment designed to withstand the rigors of all roofing applications. It is available to use as flashing tape to provide a secondary water barrier. The All Purpose High-Temperature Underlayment provides a 30-year warranty out of the box.
The poly-fabric surface provides a rugged barrier to physical damage, UV degradation, weather, and moisture. The adhesive layer offers the application benefits of cold-temperature adhesion and thermal stability under high heat.
- UV protected surface – 45-day exposure
- High-temperature stability – 260F
- 50-millimeter thickness
- Soft-surfaced polyester face
- Self-adhering and cold applied
- No adhesives necessary
- Direct-to-deck metal application
CODES & COMPLIANCES
- Underwriters Laboratories Class A and Class C Fire Rating (based on roof covering)
- ASTM D1970, Standard Ice Dam Underlayment
- Florida Building Code Approved – FL 17322
- Miami-Dade County Product
Contact Customer Care at (800) 477-2741 with any questions.