Mitsubishi Electric U.S. Inc. has launched a Build Better Together initiative. The bundled products and solutions approach strengthens net operating income, long-term ROI, and asset cap rates for building owners, developers and investors.
The Mitsubishi Electric strategy to be a single source supplier makes packaging electrical, mechanical and vertical transportation solutions commonplace in commercial and residential building industries.
Technological innovations enhance tenant satisfaction and offer financial benefits to owners and developers by partnering with a single manufacturer capable of offering elevators and escalators; heating and cooling systems (HVAC); uninterruptible power supplies (UPS); visual information systems (VIS) and variable frequency drives (VFD). For example, improved elevator and escalator technology enhances ride comfort, safety and reliability by smoothing movements and reducing vibration. High-performance variable refrigerant flow HVAC systems offer comfort while heating and cooling office space, often offering up to 25 percent energy savings when compared to traditional systems.
“With this targeted initiative, we’re offering the building community the opportunity to purchase complete packages from a single, reliable source,” says Mike Corbo, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Mitsubishi Electric U.S. Inc. “We find that building owners and facility managers who procure these systems individually are missing opportunities to create more efficient and effective systems that come from bundled building solutions.”
Offerings from Mitsubishi Electric include:
- Elevators and Escalators: Elevators and escalators that use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to learn the traffic patterns of a building, resulting in responsive service
- HVAC: Variable refrigerant flow heating and cooling systems that boast compact footprints and average paybacks of 7-10 years
- UPS: Uninterruptible power supply systems with greater than 99.9992 percent uptime
- VIS: Display walls that offer a long product lifetime with low BTU output per hour in LED display walls of almost any size configurable
- VFD: Optimized for energy efficiency and integration into Building Automation Systems (BAS), variable frequency drives are equipped with Preventative Maintenance (PM) and machine analytics
The bundling initiative is being marketed using a virtual tour of the tallest building on the internet to showcase the various offerings from Mitsubishi Electric. Users have the ability to move through the different levels on the building, learning more about a specific system at each stop.
Mitsubishi Electric also offers an online savings calculator to help building owners and developers better understand the potential life-cycle savings and the benefit of advanced mechanical systems. The tool offers energy-saving estimates and cost-performance benefits dependent on the equipment selected.
For more information, visit BuildBetterTogether.com.