Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. has launched the AMCA Spec Check mobile app.
Designed for use by AMCA members, as well as specifying engineers, architects, contractors, and owners, AMCA Spec Check informs, speeds, and simplifies the process of determining and documenting air-system requirements to meet a customer’s needs. Additionally, it assures the users that a product has been tested and rated in conformance with AMCA test standards and rating requirements.
This app is available for iPhone and Android mobile operating systems from the Apple App Store and Google Play with automatic updates.
AMCA Spec Check provides access to information and resources for the AMCA Certified Ratings Program (CRP) and links to the AMCA International website.
The AMCA Spec Check mobile app allows users to:
- Match product types to certification types
- Provide guide-specification language for each certification offered through the CRP
- Identify seals, CRP publications, and test standards for each certification type
- Send guide-specification language and document references via email or text message
- Search the AMCA CRP database
- Search for AMCA members
- Download AMCA CRP white papers
Be the first to comment on "Mobile App Simplifies the Process of Determining Air-system Requirements"