Shape, Color and More
Diverse tabletop shapes like Kite, Wisp and Ribbon can be arranged into a variety of forms including clusters and serpentine rows. Laminate colors from traditional woodgrains or solid colors such as Tangerine and Kiwi allows for a customized look to blend with the surrounding environment. Additionally, each Build table height can be adjusted from 25-inches to 34-inches to accommodate a range of users and activities.
Building a Workspace in Your Office
By enhancing spaces that support different types of work, Build creates a productive workplace for employees.
- Commons – A one-on-one meeting, a group discussion, or a conversation over lunch
- Breakout – Position Build tables near desks to give workstations an informal meeting spot or change-of-pace work area.
- Training – Mobile tables can be repositioned and reconfigured to fit small to large training groups.
- Focused – Place a Build table, or two, in a quiet spot to help workers focus.
Learning without Boundaries
Learning is no longer bound to the classroom; it happens everywhere — and Build is able to support users no matter where they’re learning.
- Classroom – From leading to guiding and joining in, Build supports a different approach to the way individuals learn and how instructors engage.
- Social –Transform lounges, hallways and other informal areas into social spaces that promote connection.
- Group Study – Whether in class projects or cram sessions, today’s student body is learning together. Build gives everyone a seat at the table.
- Focused – Build offers the solace needed to focus and study.
To see the full spectrum of Build configurations and options, visit the website.
Be the first to comment on "Multi-Purpose Table is for Work and Learning Environments"