The sensor switch provides control of two circuits from one occupancy sensor—one zone is automatically turned on by the sensor while both zones automatically turn off.
The Maestro dual circuit occupancy sensor switch:
- Uses Lutron’s advanced XCT sensing technology, which detects minor motion to ensure lights stay on when the room is occupied
- Controls up to 6 amps per zone, with no minimum load requirement
- Controls all lighting load types and fans
- Directly replaces an existing switch (no new wiring required)
- Features smart ambient light detection, which automatically learns the users preferred light level in the space to turn the lights on only when sufficient daylight is not available
- Controls 120V and 277V loads
Be the first to comment on "Occupancy Sensor Switch Complies with Energy Codes"