The kit consists of five bell-shaped, color-coded, size-inscribed flaring bits designed for 1/4-, 3/8-, 1/2-, 5/8- and 3/4-inch tubing. The flaring process requires seconds to complete using a minimum 12 volt drill or impact driver. The spinning bit forms the tube opening into a flare, without splits, burrs, blemishes or uneven edges that typically cause flare fitting connection leaks. The bits are also an option for flaring short stubs or existing tubing in cramped spaces with limited accessibility for traditional flaring tools/blocks.
The 7.5-by-11-by-2-inch clear plastic carrying case of the kit includes an interior foam organizer with cutouts sized to fit each respective bit. A four-color 7.5-by-11-inch instruction sheet mounted under the foam is readable through the bottom of the plastic case bottom without removing.
Other features of the PRO-Fit Precision Flaring Kit:
- Laboratory endurance testing proves bits last twice as long
- No-slip, 1/4-inch-diameter hex-shaft for the industry standard 1/4-inch hex chuck
- Hardened tool steel bits with a proprietary machine shop-grade non-corrosion coating
- Available to HVAC/R wholesale distributors in four-unit cases
- Replacement bits are available through distributors
The kit is an offering from the PRO-Fit brand. Going forward, Rectorseal will continue to introduce more tools and consumables for the HVAC/R trade.
For additional information on the PRO-Fit Precision Flaring Kit or other HVAC/R products from RectorSeal, visit the website, email [email protected] or call (800) 231-3345.
Be the first to comment on "Pipe Flaring Tool Prevents Sidewall Splits and Leaks"