The kumo cloud app is compatible with both Mitsubishi Electric residential and commercial systems – including the CITY MULTI, M- and P-Series indoor units. A wireless interface is required for each indoor unit. The setup requires Internet access and connection to a wireless router.
The kumo cloud app allows professional installers to set up the system in just a few steps – install the Wireless Interface, download and set up the app, and transfer ownership to the user.
The interface has the ability to:
- Set and control multiple locations and indoor units, grouping them into one or several zones
- Program cooling and heating schedules
- Set fan speed and vent direction
- Monitor errors in the system and connect customers with the installer for support
- Filter change alerts based on a preset recommendation
- Transfer ownership upon completion of set up or in the event of a move
The kumo cloud app is available via app stores or at kumocloud.com.