C.R. Laurence (CRL) has expanded its protective barrier solutions with more than 20 additional hardware and material options to keep people safer in public spaces.
The line of Protective Barrier Systems provides optimum function and flexibility, acting as a kit-of-parts stock solution to provide businesses with opportunities to customize based on size and aesthetic requirements.
Designed to shield from contamination, the systems feature frameless profiles for maximum visibility and minimal hardware; are easy to clean and disinfect; and are available in floor and countertop configurations for added versatility. Applications include schools, restaurants, retail, workplaces, healthcare and more.
The kit-of-parts Protective Barrier Systems from CRL include:
Floor Standing Protective Barrier Solutions
- Floor Use Freestanding Posts (H-Post): The floor barrier post is designed to maintain visibility, while delivering a barrier solution. The brushed aluminum center post and stainless-steel hinges and base are ideal for high-end interior and exterior applications. The hinges offer hold-open and hold-close options to provide optimal flexibility.
- Floor Use Freestanding Posts (F-Post): Similar to the H-Post, the F-Post offers two mounting locations for full height (72-inch) or partial panels.
Table Top / Counter Top Protective Barrier Solutions
- Table Top/Counter Top Use Freestanding Posts (T-Post): 24-inch and 36-inch high end and high center stainless steel post options are available for use with glass or acrylic. Custom options also are offered.
- Table Top/Counter Top Use C-Clamp: Stainless-steel C-Clamps offer a fast and flexible solution to accompany standoff bases. Clamps attach to surfaces with no drilling and no damage. The bracket pivots 360-degrees allowing for the barrier to be placed on the edge of a surface, across or diagonal.
- Table Top/Counter Top Use Wave Base: Satin anodized and black anodized wave bases have a contemporary, frameless appeal.
- Table Top/Counter Top Use Soho Base: A brushed stainless-steel finish accompanies the no-tools-required barrier setup for small and large acrylic panels.
Read for more information on freestanding and mounted CRL Protective Barrier Systems.