DORMA USA Inc., a manufacturer and marketer of premium access solutions and services, introduces an addition to its DRS Rails line of products. The new DRS 2 1/2-inch Rail System offers DORMA customers an option that enables end users to enjoy a greater amount of natural lighting within their spaces.
With a larger clear opening and minimal amount of visible metal, the DRS 2 1/2-inch Rail System provides structural support while expanding interior views within the building.
The DRS 2 1/2-inch Rail comes in square and tapered profiles and supports monolithic and tempered laminated glass from 3/8- to 3/4-inch thick. As it discreetly floats the glass for maximum visibility, the DRS 2 1/2-inch allows natural light deep into interior spaces. It accentuates and enhances interior design and architectural features by creating uninterrupted sightlines. With five standard architectural finishes, four special order finishes, more than 200 RAL finishes, and custom finishes available, it can satisfy virtually any aesthetic specification.
Like all DORMA DRS products, DRS 2 1/2-inch is a clamp-on rail system that enables quick and easy assembly. It has two security options: key cylinders and thumbturns within the rails themselves or DORMA locksets fitted to glass doors.
A few of the primary features and benefits of DORMA DRS Rail Systems include:
- On-site height adjustability.
- Snap-on covers (Covers and cladding can be snapped in place after building construction is complete, preventing damage to the finished product during the construction phase.)
- Easy on-site glass replacement.
- Extremely easy to install using the DORMA Dri-Fit glazing system (Requires no glues or caulking for tempered monolithic glass.)
- Can be used in conjunction with the DORMA standard and floating header systems.
- Warranty to ensure satisfaction (Refer to DORMA limited warranty.)