The EC-3105 family of faucets includes redesigned mounting hardware that allows operators in a variety of applications to replace wall-mounted manual two-hole faucets with sensor faucets without the need to alter existing hole configurations.
EC-3105 faucets, with below-deck electronics (BDE), include the same features as several other ChekPoint products:
- Water resistant control module with internal flow control switches
- Customizable auto time-out and shut-off delay settings
- Optional auto-flush feature flows water for 30 seconds after every 12 inactive hours
- Plug-in AC transformer or battery power options
- 2.2 GPM vandal-resistant aerator
- Mechanical temperature mixing valve with integral check valves
- Low battery LED indicator light
- Polished, chrome-plated brass body for durability
The EC-3105 is also available with a variety of optional features, including hydro-generator, 2.2 GPM laminar flow device, 0.5 GPM non-aerated spray device and thermostatic temperature control mixing valve.
In addition to decreasing the spread of germs through contact with contaminated surfaces, T&S ChekPoint sensor faucets can also contribute to water and energy savings, reducing water use by up to one gallon per handwashing.
Be the first to comment on "Reduce Water Use by up to One Gallon Per Handwashing With Series of Sensor Faucets"