The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) held its annual elections at their fall 2016 meeting with the following directors being elected to serve a two-year term beginning Jan. 1, 2017:
- Lynn Walters, STS Coatings
- Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil Co.
- Peter Highfill, Oracle Packaging (LL Flex)
- Sergio Luconi, Prodex (Costa Rica)
They will join the existing board members which include:
- President Jeff Thistle, Novolex
- Vice President Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin
- Secretray/Treasurer Wes Hall, Reflectix Inc.
- Director – Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corp.
- Director – Brian St Germain, LP Building Products
For more information about RIMA International, our research and educational data, our programs and services, information on our membership and more, visit our website.
Be the first to comment on "RIMA-I Elects New Directors, 2017 Board Members"