The Roofing Alliance, the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), has announced its Roofing Alliance Board of Trustees for 2019-2020. Leading the Roofing Alliance Board is Josh Kelly of OMG Roofing Products as the 2019-20 president.
The Roofing Alliance mirrors the best of the roofing industry. Made up of all roofing professionals including manufacturers, distributors and contractors, they sit next to each other with equal voting rights, working on how they can fund important initiatives, education and charities supported by the roofing industry. The volunteer leadership are dedicated roofing professionals who offer their combined talents and commitment to guide this foundation.
The Roofing Alliance was established within the National Roofing Foundation (NRF) to create a permanent endowment fund to serve as a highly focused resource for the roofing industry. As the Foundation of NRCA, its objectives are to fund research projects while also supporting and funding charitable and educational programs.
Currently, the Roofing Alliance is funding and supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities where the Roofing Alliance and NRCA contractors have adopted 165 stand-alone roofs, providing service and maintenance to keep Ronald McDonald House families together. The Roofing Alliance is also committed to Career Technical Education supporting NRCA’s partnership with SkillsUSA and hosting an annual Student Competition during the NRCA annual convention and International Roofing Expo.
New Roofing Alliance Officers and Trustees terms were effective June 1, 2019. The Roofing Alliance thanks the following officers and trustees for their commitment to the roofing industry.
2019-20 Roofing Alliance Officers:
- Josh Kelly, OMG Roofing Products, Agawam, Mass., President for 2019-20
- Kyle Thomas, Thomas Roofing, Mobile, Ala., Vice President for 2019-20; President for 2020-21
- Jason Dark, Saginaw, Mich., Secretary-Treasurer for 2019-20
Trustees for 2019-2023:
- Charles Antis, Antis Roofing & Waterproofing, Irvine, Calif.
- Jason Dark, Duro-Last, Saginaw, Mich.
- Piers Dormeyer, EagleView Technologies, Tarpon Springs, Fla.
- Kelly Van Winkle, King of Texas Roofing, Grand Prairie, Texas