Rugby Architectural Building Products, a full-line wholesale distributor of decorative and functional building products for residential and commercial applications, has launched its new website. The new site sports a more contemporary design, enhanced products finder, and a sharpened focus on Rugby’s expanded window and door program.
“Our new website far more accurately reflects the company that Rugby is today and moving forward,” says Drew Dickinson, president of Rugby. “Over the past decade we expanded our network of distribution centers across the continental United States while forging new strategic partnerships with world-class manufacturers of decorative panels, hardware and other products used by our more than 30,000 customers.”
Key features of the new rugbyabp.com website:
- Bold modern design with a crisp, eye-friendly look.
- Links directly to ishoprugby.com, Rugby’s new eCommerce website where customers can manage their account, search for products, place orders, and schedule deliveries.
- Ability to conduct a targeted search among Rugby’s 150,000 SKUs by product type or brand name.
- Vendor microsites that allow visitors to browse the products offered by Rugby’s key vendor partners.
- Distribution center microsites that allow customers to find the Rugby stocking location serving their area. Each center has a dedicated web page that includes large-format exterior and interior photos of inventory, contact information of key personnel, and downloadable product brochures.
- A dedicated section for Rugby’s Door & Window Group.
- DesignOneSource.com, links to the go-to resource for architects and designers seeking inspiration and the products to turn their concepts into reality.
- For our valued Spanish-speaking customers, the site is viewable in Spanish as are many of the branch location catalogs.
“Over the last decade, the number of Rugby locations has more than doubled and the customer base more than tripled,” says Gord Clough, director of Marketing. “Our two new Rugby websites lay the foundation for future growth by providing our valued customers with access when it is most convenient to them.”