T&S Brass and Bronze Works has released a sensor faucet that offers a compact design.
The EC-3142 sensor faucet is a product ideal for lavatory sinks and other areas where hygiene and water conservation are important.
The EC-3142 includes above-deck electronics with point-of-use temperature mixing handle and comes standard with a 2.2 gpm vandal-resistant aerator.
The faucet also offers the same features as many other ChekPoint sensor faucet products:
- Water-resistant control module with internal flow control switches
- Customizable auto time-out and shut-off delay settings
- Optional auto flush feature flows water for 30 seconds after every 12 inactive hours
- Plug-in AC transformer or battery power options
- Low battery LED indicator light
- Polished, chrome-plated brass body for durability
In addition to decreasing the spread of germs through contact with contaminated surfaces, T&S ChekPoint sensor faucets can also contribute to water and energy savings, reducing water use by up to one gallon per handwashing.