Atlanta-based Sto Corp., a manufacturer of cladding, air barrier, coating and restoration systems, has announced a Companion Warranty Program with Pecora Corp., a manufacturer of weatherproofing products since 1862.
Under the agreement Sto and Pecora will issue companion warranties for StoTherm NExT, Sto Corp.’s Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and qualified Pecora sealants. The warranty agreement provides building owners with the assurance of:
- A proven system tested thoroughly for compatibility between StoTherm NExT and Pecora sealants
- Open lines of communication between Sto and Pecora allowing for cohesive technical service and cooperative problem solving
- A high level of confidence in ultimate performance
Customers may apply for a 10- to 15-year warranty from Sto with a warranty period matching that of Pecora under the following conditions:
- Purchase of a qualified StoTherm NExT system: StoTherm Essence NExT, StoTherm Classic NExT or StoTherm Lotusan NExT
- Purchase of a qualified Pecora sealant: 890NST Silicone Sealant or 890FTS Field Tintable Silicone Sealant
- Completion of Pecora’s project testing procedures and reporting to meet Pecora’s companion warranty requirements
“We are excited to offer our customers peace of mind, knowing that these systems have been fully tested and are compatible, and are backed by both manufacturers,” says Bryce Brandon, StoTherm product manager for Sto Corp.
For more information, visit Sto’s website.