The Roofing Alliance, celebrating 25 years as the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), proudly recognizes National Roofing Week and the roofing industry partners who have donated their time and expertise to protect 165 Ronald McDonald Houses. With the 165th day of the year falling shortly after National Roofing Week, the Roofing Alliance recognizes the 165 roofs that have been adopted through the partnership between the Roofing Alliance and Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
Each year, National Roofing Week, June 6-12, 2021, increases awareness about the significance of roofs to every home and business and shares the good deeds of the industry. The Roofing Alliance celebrates every day spotlighting ongoing initiatives including their partnership with RMHC, that continue to raise the professionalism and reputation of the roofing industry.
The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) encourages roofing professionals to participate in National Roofing Week by engaging in their communities and informing the public about the essential role roofs and professional roofing contractors play in every community. The industry is encouraged to follow the NRCA and the Roofing Alliance social media pages, sharing their content across all roofing channels. The following are this year’s daily themes and how the Roofing Alliance will spotlight important initiatives:
- Monday, June 7: Signature projects — Discover the rich history of the Gold Circle Awards Program.
- Tuesday, June 8: Charitable projects — Learn more about the 165 Houses that are protected by roofing professionals.
- Wednesday, June 9: Employee appreciation/highlight your MVP— Enjoy meeting the amazing MVPs of the Most Valuable Player Awards.
- Thursday, June 10: Employee training — See how the Roofing Alliance supports training, research and education through their Funding Projects.
- Friday, June 11: Celebration— Celebrate year-round by becoming a member of the Roofing Alliance!
At 175 members strong, the Roofing Alliance is a dedicated forum of roofing contractors, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and industry professionals who promote and fund the advancement of roofing through research, education, technology and philanthropic initiatives to help the roofing industry and their greater communities. They encourage all roofing professionals to actively participate in National Roofing Week with their stories, projects and employees.
To learn more or share your RMHC roofing story, contact Bennett Judson, the Roofing Alliance’s executive director. Be sure to tag #RoofingAlliance throughout National Roofing Week.
Be the first to comment on "The Roofing Alliance Celebrates National Roofing Week by Celebrating Ongoing Initiatives with Ronald McDonald House Charities"