Lutron Electronics has announced the expansion of its HomeWorks QS system with a Palladiom-style thermostat. This addition allows designers and dealers to provide their clients with an understated aesthetic throughout the home by coordinating the thermostat with Palladiom keypads and accessories.
The first of its kind to feature buttons and faceplates made of the same material – plastic, glass or metal – for a coordinated aesthetic, the Palladiom family of keypads, accessories and thermostats offers a clean finish throughout the home.
- Tactile buttons with backlit, engraved text can be found in a darkened room. Its variable backlight intensity controlled through Lutron’s Dynamic Backlight Management provides the right brightness for any ambient lighting conditions.
- Animated heating and cooling icons on the LED display indicate when the system is running.
Installation and Integration
- The Palladiom thermostat is compatible with 5-wire forced air systems and fan coil units.
- Remote temperature sensors allow the thermostat to be mounted on exterior walls, near entryways, or on walls that receive direct sunlight. This way, temperature is not affected by weather or lighting conditions.
- Temperature can be added to HomeWorks QS whole-home scenes via keypad buttons, timeclocks, or the Lutron Connect App, which gives homeowners the ability to monitor and adjust temperature while home or away.
Available in architectural matte, metal and glass finishes, the Palladiom product family is available through the Lutron authorized network of HomeWorks QS dealers.