The UV Resources RLM Xtreme fixtureless UV-C lamp system delivers high-output ultraviolet energy to irradiate coils and destroy mold, bacteria and microbes in demanding, high-volume HVAC environments. This modern UV-C system is designed to help improve air quality, while creating a more energy-efficient HVAC system that does not need to waste energy to distribute properly conditioned air to the space.
The Xtreme lamp system combines name-brand UV-C components in a simple, flexible and affordable design that’s easily configurable to fit into most any plenum. Ideal for both new and retrofit applications, Xtreme lamps eliminate the need for rows of costly, cumbersome and potentially unsafe metal and glass fixturing.
Xtreme provides for scissor-like overlapping of lamps to eliminate the need for specifying and sizing multiples of fixtures and lamps. The system can be installed in most any position to generate 360-degree UV-C irradiation to where energy is needed the most.
Xtreme’s unique LampClamp allows UV lamps to “slip-in” and click in place most anywhere, so that they overlap one another. By eliminating the need for multiple lamp lengths, the clamp system provides for more “usable” energy to maximize performance — even in the most demanding commercial and institutional HVAC applications.
Easy and flexible to specify, install and service, Xtreme was designed with safety, high performance and affordability in mind. Xtreme lamps resist moisture/water damage, and their exclusive EncapsuLamp (FEP lamp coating) technology protects the system, the space and the installer from lamp residues, such as gas, mercury and glass, should an accidental lamp break occur.
The UV-C energy delivered by the Xtreme system can reduce system maintenance costs and downtime, energy use and airborne levels of noxious and infectious microorganisms, thus helping to improve overall indoor air quality.
Other benefits include:
- The ability to locate Xtreme’s 120-277, UL Listed, fully PnP power supplies remotely.
- Unique LampHolder that allows lamps to be affixed in any position most anywhere.
- Built-in moisture and water protection to prevent lamp and/or power supply failures.
- A powder-coated, heavy-gauge galvanized steel and NEMA-rated power supply housing.
- Continuous, individual and remote monitoring of all lamp/power supply combinations — both visually to maintenance personnel, and through analog signals to building management systems — to indicate whether a failure has occurred in either a lamp or power supply.
- Worldwide availability of name-brand replacement lamps and power supplies.